Get the AMCHA Bulletin
- GPTOYS Luctan S912 1 12 2.4Ghz Brushed Electronic RTR Car 2WD High Speed Y4K8
- JSM Xcalibur+ - Fuselage Set (RAF) Z-JSM002 IR
- Mr. Potato Head Storage Case With Accessories
- Premium P-BANDAI Expansion Unit Armed Armor VN BS for Banshee Norn PG 1 60 New J
- SG900 RC Drone with Camera 720P Wifi FPV Optical Flow Positioning Gesture L8A6
- Syma Z3 720P Camera Wifi FPV Optical Positioning Foldable Altitude Hold RC G1E7
- Venom Racing LiPo 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 35C Hardcase Universal VNR15128
- 3W-210XI-B2-TS-CS TWIN CYLINDER RC AIR MODEL ENGINE.
- Dakin 1981 Vintage Little Baby Bear Ground Nutshells Cute Face
- Maxi-Models Collectors MX 011 Dan Gurney's M6B McLeagle , '1968 of 75 made
- Scalextric Galp Mini Countryman WRC DPR W Lights 1 32 Slot Car C3385
A Word About AMCHA Initiative
AMCHA Initiative is a non-partisan organization whose sole mission is to document, investigate, and combat antisemitism on U.S. college campuses. AMCHA is not an Israel advocacy organization, nor does it take a position on current or past Israeli government policies. AMCHA uses the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) and U.S. State Department definitions to identify incidents of antisemitism. These definitions recognize certain extreme types of anti-Israel behavior as antisemitism, including blaming Jews for actions taken by Israel or targeting Israel as the Jewish collective, and incidents that meet that criteria are included in AMCHA’s documentation. Criticism of the Israeli government or its policies that does not meet these criteria is not considered antisemitic by our organization.